We are a family restaurant that has been a part of the Templestowe Community since 2009. We use the freshest and local ingredients, specialise in modern Italian Cuisine and offer unpretentious service.
William Hunter built this Blacksmith shop in 1878. In 1900 S Mullens took over the business which was run until 1972. This corner is now the site of Vibrante Restaurant.. The brick building with a petrol pump outside was constructed in 1927 to serve the growing motor vehicle trade. The timber trusses and brick building are only sections maintained until date, retaining the heritage look.
133 James Street